Monday, January 21, 2013

January 14, 2013


Hi family and mom!! How is everyone doing? I am doing perfect!! I am not sick and I feel like a million dollars :) Well I found out that this transfer is going to be 3 weeks longer than normal. So I think I will be here until March 20 or something. That is a long time, but I am excited about it :) I hope all is well at home. Wow, it sounds like the weather is really cold, I wish I could be feeling cold weather :) It is getting so much hotter here already. In the morning I am already sweating in the house. So I can tell the weather is getting hotter, because I used to be cold in the morning, but not anymore. The sun is super hot, but hey.. I'll get a tan or something for once! I was talking to a good friend of mine in our stake here and he said my stomach is growing, uh ohh.. I am starting to gain some weight, which means I will probably start running soon!

I have had some really weird dreams lately, which most of them are in Spanish but I have been dreaming that I finished my mission and was home with the family playing games on a family night or something. Then I had another one about football. So Zach still doesn't have his visa? Ahhh I was looking forward to seeing him. How is Brian Scott doing? I am praying for him. I hope Bryan Lee is doing alright, also.

Well, Marco, my convert, it is his birthday today, so I bought a small pie for a surprise for him tonight. :) I feel so comfortable here in this ward. Seriously, I am treated so well, they all treat me like their own sons. Like on Sunday I was with the family Bruno in the morning , we had divisions, so I went with their dad and my companion went with their son. because we were bringing investigators to the church. Brother Bruno said that I am like his other son, I said I feel like I'm with my parents right now! Because I love my parents so much and they are everything to me! I know I am being blessed everyday, and I am working so hard, not only to help the people here but also to help my family that the Lord can bless you guys. I have faith that you are receiving blessings. I don't want any, I just want to have you guys safe, and Courtney, and I am happy :) Well I hope you are on right now so I can write back to you. Let me know how everything is going. I am really happy today because I have a lot of food!! hahah No but yeah, I bought some corndogs today. Love you all so much. Love Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment