Monday, August 26, 2013

August 12, 2013

Hey family!! Wow I had such a good week. We worked really really hard!! It was probably one of the best weeks in months!! WE just got after it and took care of business. I am really happy. Thanks for the email. That is great that you went to the fair, it is always fun there! The young man from the ward that left went to Monterrey Mexico. I love the mission so much, I don't want to leave it!! This morning I went to the mission office to sign some papers for my visa, because I have almost been here in Mexico for a year! That is so crazy. I saw Elder Stevenson, Elder Jones and Elder Bassett there. We all signed papers together on the same desk and everything. Talking about the memories we had in the mtc and stuff. It was a lot of fun and I love those elders a lot. I have made some really good friends thanks to the mission. I will never forget the friendships I have made. Especially with the members here and the converts. I am enjoying this area a lot. If everything goes according to plans we will have two baptisms this Saturday. :) I know the Lord is blessing me. We are so blessed in our lives. Whenever we get down, we just need to think of all the blessings we have. And we will be so surprised with what the Lord has given us. I have no doubt that the Lord blesses us, we just need to accept Him. Thank you so much for all that you have done. I feel really emotional right now about you guys. I miss you all so much, and love you all.


We are teaching a family. They are not members but the daughter is on her mission. She is the daughter and got baptized two years ago, and now has been out for 2 months. We are teaching them a lot, and they are always way sad to not have her around their house. They cry a lot, but we always give them encouragement. So if you guys back home are worried about me, there isn't need. I am in the best place I could be in my life at this time. :) Seriously, I am doing great.


Wow this week I ate something really... let's say.. weird. I ate worms!! hahaha like that one movie we saw about the worms. They don't have the head and they like gut them or something and cook them. So it tastes like burnt meat or something. IT is so weird. I ate some for the first time and was about to puke but after I liked them. It is called "zats" it is a word indegenious. Maybe you could look for pictures or something on the internet. hahah We will have a zone conference with the President this week. And next week I will be taking pictures for my visa again :) Time is flying by. I love you all so much. I am so proud of you all. Thanks for being faithful and trusting in the Lord. Love Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment