Friday, February 15, 2013

February 11, 2013


Hey I don't have a lot of time. I am gonig to the church in ten minutes. we had a multi zone activity today. We went to the huge canyon with the huge river and played sports after. I haven't had a companion since thursday. My comp left on thursday. The President called us on Wednesday and said he has to go home. so he left. I went to the offices, worked with other elders in their area. Then in the night came to my area with a young man, then went to another area in the night and slept with other missionaries. Then Friday I worked with a young man in my area, Saturday also, and Sunday after church I had to come back to the other area and work with other missionaries. I slept with them last night too. Then in two minutes I receive other. Then in the night I will sleep with other elders, then tomorrow we st ill don't know. So I don't know when I will have a real companion. I think Wednesday or possibly tomorrow. It has been really different. But I am learning from it. Well thanks for the story about Jo dog. I will be praying for him and you guys. Sorry that it had to happen when I wasn't there. I will try and help you out by praying and fasting. I am gald you got my letter and the cd. It was something small, but I am glad you liked it. Well this week was the first time I took a shower with buckets. hahah well I wish I could write more but I have to go pick up the young man at the church. I love yoy all so much. Don't worry about me, I am totally fine! I saw some of the elders from my district in the mtc. :) We were laughing so hard today. I played football, soccer and basketball. The President played with us. I scored a goal on the President :) Well I love you!!! Take care, the Lord is with us. love Elder Parker (I think I will still be in this area but I have no idea. I will tell you next week. Thanks!! I will work even harder for you guys! The activity and the canyon were so fun and beautiful. I haven't laughed so much since I have been here. It was a really good time. Love you, have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment