Tuesday, April 16, 2013

April 15, 2013

This week went by really fast. We had some really good lessons. Sunday was really good. I felt the spirit a lot, and gave my testimony and I definitely just talked like I already knew Spanish. It was a blessing. I am learning a lot about the language also. I am really working hard. I am enjoying the mission so much. I have learned so much, I am so glad I chose to serve a mission, because I am growing and learning so much. I am realizing I didn't know a ton before I came out, which I think every missionary feels the same. I was thinking about the day I left the mtc to come here to Mexico. That night I stayed up just scared to death. I remember talking to Elder Jones and Elder Petersen. We were just talking in the hall a few hours. We were all scared. I remember how my stomach hurt because I was thinking so much. But now that I am thinking back on that experience, I have realized how much I have grown. I know the Lord knows how much potential I have. I didn't know I had that much potential before I left, but now I know I can trust in the Lord and I will do miracles :) How is the family doing? I love you all so much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment