Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April 29, 2013


Hey family!!! How are you all doing? I am doing great, I am now better from my health!! Well... I am now leaving tomorrow to a new area!! I will be going to a stake called Mactumatza the area is called Terrazas. I will be the District leader there also. It is a different stake but still in Tuxtla, which I am really blessed. Because Tapachula, Arriaga, Tonala, Pijijapan are really really hot and humid. And the food isn't too great. So inside the city is always the best. So I was lucky to stay here in the city. I don't know how far away it is from here probably like 30 minutes or something. I don't know who my companion will be but I am excited. The ward is a lot smaller than the ward here supposedly. I will be leaving tomorrow in the morning. So today I have been packing and enjoying my last day here. I will say goodbye to my converts and the members. We ate pizza with two other elders, like a going away party or something. It was fun. I will sure miss this area. I am sad and happy.. Because we have 3 for sure baptisms already set, which I won't be able to see them get baptized. Two this Saturday and one the next Sunday. Then we have a lot that had dates to be baptized in 3 weeks. So I am pretty sad about that, but happy they are getting baptized. It seems like right when we were having the most success, I ended up leaving. But I have learned alot. I am really excited to get to my new area and get working!! I am going to work so hard right from the start, it is my first transfer so I will have to get "cracking like honeybadger" :)
I got the package last night and the letters!! Thank you so much, I loved that so much. It was a great surprise. I also got a letter from Court. Jo dog wrote a really good letter with a cool poem. That was really nice of him. Court wrote a really good letter also. I also got your dog card and a dear elder! I got a few letters from some friends also. I think I will be in the same Zone as Elder Gaytan again. So I will be giving that beef jerky to him! Thanks so much for everything. Please, you don't need to keep sending packages, I know it is expensive, and I am fine here. This week we worked so hard, one of the best weeks we have had. I am loving the mission. Thanks for everything. I love you all .:)

No comments:

Post a Comment