Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pictures from the MTC

Dad,
I am glad to have the opportunity to serve as the Zone Leader, not for recognition, but for service. I feel like I know what the newer elders went through the first few weeks, so I am a big help for them I believe. I am trying to make the most if it here. The spirit is so strong, and I actually love this place! But I am more excited to go to Mexico!! Thank you for the scripture and the advice!! Thanks for the update on the olympics, wish I could have watched them, pero esta bien.
I know the language won't come all at once, and that it takes time. So I have been a lot more positive on that part.
Thank you so much for everything, and for preparing me for this Mission. I couldn't have done it without you.
Also, way to bless the sacrament at church. I miss doing that, but hopefully I can soon, in spanish that is.
I love you Dad!
Love Elder Parker

















No comments:

Post a Comment