Friday, August 24, 2012

August 24, 2012

Hey Mom... I really hope you get this soon!!!!! BUt guess what?!? We got our travel plans today!!!!!! We leave September 3rd! We leave the MTC around 6 in the morning. So we will probably get to the airport around 7:15 I am guessing? And by the time security is over and everything it will probably be around 8? I have no idea, but that is just my guess. So I will get to call home around 8 I am guessing!! Should I call home or your cell phone or dads? Please dear elder me as soon as you get this so I know!! I can't wait to get to hear from you all. I will email dad too just in case you don't get this in time. I love you all!!! Thank you so much for the package!! It has been such an amazing week already! I will talk to you later!! I love you!!!!! Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment