Wednesday, July 24, 2013

July 22, 2013

Hey mom! How are you and the family? I am doing great! Well.. we have transfers! I am going to the new area, and I'll have the same companion. We will be officially opening a new area. It should be really interesting because we don't know anything about the area and we don't have any people listening or informs of past investigators. It will be harder than the last two areas I opened. I am really excited to see what we can get started in the area. It will require a ton of work, but I'll get it done with the Lord on my side.


I am so glad that you got a email from Sister Hamada. She and her family are wonderful people. They will always be my friend. I hope some day they will be able to visit us. That is amazing that the missionaries went to our house. I am sure they loved it. I loved when the missionaries used to go to our house. Wow, Nathan was really blessed that nothing else happened to him. I am not surprised of dads talk. He has always had that blessing to talk and help others feel the spirit.


We have had a really tiring week this past week. This morning we officially moved out of our house. We move everything this morning into our new house. I am really really tired. But I am excited to have the new house. We looked for the house. The president gave us permission to do everything. So we found the house and put the price and everything. It was hard work, and moving was so hot, but I'm grateful it's over. I will miss the people here in my ward. It was really hard saying goodbye to Leonardo. He was our convert. I was about to cry. He said well thanks for everything and said, you two made me a better person. He has changed so much. Then after he went upstairs, I believe he went cause he was crying. I was so sad, but luckily my new ward assists the same chapel. So I'll get to see him. Wahooo!


Hahah well I bought a hammock. It was reallly cheap. I will use it in the mission I think to sleep in or something. I am glad that everyone is safe and happy. I had interviews with the President this week. He is amazing. I loved it. I will still be the District leader. There will now be 2 sister missionaries in the district as well. It is a big district again. I love you all. Stay strong, and endure to the end!! Love Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment