Tuesday, November 12, 2013

October 21, 2013





Hey!! How is everyone doing? I am doing great, this week went by really fast. Mom, I hope everything goes good with your surgery. I will be praying for you. This week nothing really huge happened, actually... si!! hahah We had the start of the visitors center this Saturday!!! Wow, it turned out great and like 40 people showed up which is huge. A lot being members but still that is a great start. The President has always told us, if we get one person to come here it is a success. So we felt really good. I didn't really get to participate this time in the visitors center. Only three companionships got to give the tours. We will have our turn in a couple weeks. But I am really excited for it. I just got to be there for about 3 hours to observe and see how everything was working.


I was able to talk to a good friend of mine in the mission named Elder Turner. He is a zone leader also but ends in 4 months. He is so funny and so amazing. He has been a great support here in the mission. We were talking a long time and I was explaining about what side I used to play in safety in football. We were both standing there, he on the right and I on the left and i was like.. well I liked that side. It was so funny. Because it was out of nowhere and so innocent I was like.. yeah I umm liked that side a lot. We laughed a long time. My companion is from Oaxaca! Which is really close to Chiapas. He has like 21 months in the mission. He might entend the mission a little longer. He is very obedient and excited to work with the ward here in Tuxtla. We are working well with the members. Oh!! I got to see Elder Jensen!! It was the best ever. We had a huge meeting with all the missionaries here in Tuxtla with the bishops and ward mission leaders. So I got to sit by him and everything! It was such a nice time. What a blessing it is to have the gospel in our lives. Thanks for the emails. I will go so we can chat. I love you all. Bye Love Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment