Tuesday, April 29, 2014

April 7, 2014

Hey how is everyone doing? I am doing excellent.
I really enjoyed the general conference. It was so amazing.
I felt the spirit throughout the whole conference. I know that
they are called of God. Josh and Nathan thanks for the letter
you wrote me. This week went by fast and good.


We traveled to Tuxtla tuesday afternoon. It took 7 hours to get there!
The immigration system stopped the bus 2 times, we had to get off
and show them our suitcases and put it through a detector thing. Out of
everyone there, they made me open up all my bags. haha just my luck. :)
We got to Tuxtla and ate some dinner and met the other elders. That is where
I met my companion. His name is Elder Leon. He is from Mazatlan Sinaloa Mexico
that is. He has 26 years old. He was baptized three years ago. He is the only member
of his family that is a member. We get along well. He has 14 months in the mission.
He is really funny and is always excited! So I am glad everything worked out.
I was able to see some really good friends in Tuxtla. And in the morning we played
soccer and threw a football around. I slept outside with Elder Petersen. It was good to talk with him.
That was a alot of fun. Then I saw my old companion the next day for breakfast. Elder Aguilar. It was great moment.
He told me of the progress of the area in Tuxtla and everything. It was good!
Then we had the council. It went really amazing. I absolutely loved it. I learned a ton.
Then we left back to Tapachula and got here Wednesday night at 9. So we couldn't work those two days.
We were able to bring a lot of people to general conference. Which I was so happy these people
could see the messages and feel the spirit. So so happy! Well everything goes well here. Thanks for everything.


I really enjoyed all the conference talks. I hope you all did too. :)
I love you all.


Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment