Tuesday, April 29, 2014

March 10, 2014

Hey mom and family! How is everyone? Well I am doing good.
We worked really hard this week. It was a great week and I love this area.


Well this morning we had a surprise call.. It turns out there was special transfers and
I am leaving to Tapachula. It's an area about 6 hours from here. It's one of the hottest
cities in the whole mission. And it rains a ton I guess. I am really sad because
that family I told you about has their baptismal date this Saturday with two other people.
We had a lot of families that we were teaching and lots of prospects for baptism. I loved the members
here as well. I will miss the ward conference also.


But I am excited to leave and help those missionaries out in Tapachula. They told me in the phone call
that President has a lot of confidence in me and needs my help over there to help get that zone more excited
and work harder. So I know the Lord has moved me there for a reason. I am excited to get working hard. :)


Thanks for the package. I loved it :) I am glad your week is going by good.


I have a question.. . I don't know if everything will fit in my suitcases. Should I just give some stuff away?
And what should I do with all my letters and cards and stuff?


Well thanks for everything. I leave tomorrow morning. I love you all.
Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment