Wednesday, March 19, 2014

December 16, 2013



Hey mom!! I sure do love you and the family. I loved the email. Definitely felt the spirit. I love that everyone is serving someone else.
I have loved the Christmas countdown. Thanks so much. We call it the Christmas corner. La esquina de Navidad. Because it is all set
up in the corner of the house. WIth the tree and lights and Christmas presents. It looks really neat. Thanks!! Thanks for getting the name.
I will try and see if I can get in tomorrow. We should be entering tomorrow morning at 7 :) Supposively a lot of elders will sleep at the house
tonight again. Because they are coming from other cities. So we should have a full house tonight. Which is fine. The more the merrier.
But seriously, That made me excited that everyone is doing kind deeds for others. Our Heavenly Father sure is proud.
That story is funny about Josh and Nathan. hahah I can picture it clearly.


This week went by extremely fast. By I loved it. One of our investigators was baptized. But it was one of the most spiritual baptisms I have seen.
I was able to direct the baptism. Which I was a little nervous but despues really happy. The girl is called Zeta.. In english it would be Z.
She barely has one week of 18 years. She has known the church for 4 years but her parents never gave her permission to be baptized.
So she turned 18 and now didn't need to have persmission because she is old enough. But her parents actually supported her and were at her baptism.
It was really neat after 4 years she was baptized. Her brother has 16 and couldn't be baptized with her. I felt bad for him. But his time will come.
She looked so happy and her family did also. Who knows, mabye in the future her family will be baptised also.


We went to the temple for the Christmas choir. And I saw 2 families from my first area in the mission!! It was amazing.
We were all so happy and talked for a good 15 minutes. It was so amazing to see them.


Tomorrow will be a good day. We will enter the temple and have a banquete. I will be able to see Elder Jensen and other good friends.
I think I will see elder Petersen for the first time in like 9 months. Should be good. :) And we will be able to hear from President Cardenas.


Well I will go so we can chat. I love you. Love Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment