Wednesday, March 19, 2014

February 3, 2014

Hey mom and family. How are you all? I am doing great. Really excited. We had our zone conference with the President. It went really well.
He talked about talking with everyone to give them the opportunity to accept the gospel. He also talked about the obedience.
It was really great. God is bound when we obey :) What a great promise right? I hope to always obey with exactitud. We worked hard this week.
We are founding new investigadores to teach. We found a family that we invited them to be baptized and accepted. They are willing to go to church also.
It was a really spiritual lesson. And the daughters want to serve missions they said. I told them about Court how she served a mission.
We had exchanges this week and I went to another area. It was fun. The assistant bought me Applebees!! We went for the food because we didn't eat with the sisters.
I ordered ribs with corn on the cob and fries. It was really yummy. The first time in a nice restaurant in almost two years. He then bought me some food in the night and breakfast.
He's really nice. He is from Monterrey Mexico but went to Timpview highschool. So the exchanges went well. I was with the secretaries and the assistants.
We played soccer in the morning. I am really sore haha. I need to start running more. Once my companion buys tennis shoes we are going to start running and playing soccer in the morning.


My companions birthday went great. A family here in the ward bought cake and we celebrated with cake. He was happy! I bought pizza hut for him. :) It tasted really good.


How did Court's birthday go? Well that is good Jo got to go to St. George.


It was funny because I was walking to write you guys and a taxi passed and someone yelled Hey Tay. I was like who would know my name.
And Elder Jensen popped his head out of the window hahaha. He passed right by us. It was so funny.


Well I love you all. Things are good here. Take care.


Yesterday we talked in front of all the missionaries and mission leaders from the wards and their ward missionaries. We trained them on working with the missionaries.
Like for example the members can always share their testimony in the lesson. Because sometimes the members talk way to long or talk about something else. It went really well.


Love Elder Parker


Oh I got some letters from you. The Christmas ones. Like the sick chicken one.
I loved it. I also got a package from Dave and Nat some snacks. And grandpa sent
me a card. And Bishop Isom's daughter, Holly, sent me a card. If you could tell them all thanks
it would be great. Thanks mom. :) I loved the cards.
I am fasting for you and the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment